Inflamation around scrotu
I've been experiencing burning on the skin of my scrotum and has turned red. This has been persistent for the last 6 days. I've had no sexual relations in the last 4 years..
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thank you for your query. The scrotal skin is delicate. It has numerous sweat glands and hair follicles too. Skin infection or lesions can be caused by different kinds of infective agents such as bacteria and fungi. Usually a visual inspection and examination of the skin of the scrotum and elsewhere is required to make a diagnosis. I would suggest that you show this to a specialist in Skin and DVD. I expect it can be treated successfully pretty soon.  You could wait and see if it gets better by itself but the pain and discomfort probably justify going to the doctor. hope this helps
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.