Inflamamed vein in scrotu
My brother found a slight inflamation in the wall of the scrotum 2 weeks ago (middle of the scrotum wall not in testicles).the inflamation reduced but still the vein is slightly inflamed.what should he do?
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your brothers condition. But this cannot be dealt over a forum or a phone quests this should be directly dealt by a doctor in personal. All he need to do to go consult a general surgeon. He needs to consult him and get examined to come to am opinion what exactly. Is the condition of your brothers. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?