Infertility problem
Me and my husband doing sex every alternative  2 days since 6 months. But I m not getting pregnant.  Pls help me to any suggestions for better sex so that I m getting pregnant. My husband age is 35.

Dr. Urvashi Yavalkar
Gynecologist 25 yrs exp Pune
If you have failed to conceive in six month, it is better to see a gynaecologist. Get both if you checked and tested to find out where the problem is. I don't think changing the way of sexual act is worth spending time on.
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Ernakulam
There is no better sex for becoming pregnant. Get your husband seman analysis and is it normal ? If normal you can consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation