Infertility
I m trying to conceive from last 3 year but my follicles i not developing My AMH level is 11.3 & Fsh level is normal but DR. gives me HMG injection for month but result in both the ovaries MsF & he is telling ill give Fsh in injection from this month. i don't know the main cause of it.If its hormone imbalance then how i can balance it naturally.

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Thane

AMH levels are high ; suggesting PCOD. Ayurvedic medicines, modifications in lifestyle and diet, with Pancha karma under proper guidance will help you to conceive naturally or to enhance success rate of assisted reproductive treatments.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
These injection s cannot heal you. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....