Infertility and weight
Hi, I am overweight and don't have thyroid.. Recently have done thyroid twice but it was negative.. I also have irregular periods
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

For irregular periods you need to consult with your gynaecologist and accordingly you will be prescribed medicines, which may be harmonal,to regulate your periods.You also need to loose weight
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.