Infection problem
Is this serious problem ? Two day infection Why this infection ? What reason? Any big problem ? Any home remedy?

Please feel free to contact for paid consultation. You can directly Whatsapp me on *700*776*0417 for video consultation. I will provide you complete assistance with councelling.

You most probably have covid.Need to ask you a few questions before prescribing. You can contact me via whatsapp on nine one four zero four four five seven six five for the same. Dont worry u wud be fine soon post treatment.
Would recommend a covid test and you can start with STEAM INHALATION ( VICKS / KARAVOL PLUS CAPLSULES ) 2-3 times a day With gargles with warm water and salt You can opt for a detailed consultation online
Pustular tonsillitis. Needs antibiotics and saline gargles. Please connect if you need Px. Ta Krishna X96632 83555X