Infection on private area
I am facing some infection on the rear part of my buttock. It have got infection and there is so much burning sensation also. It seems like due to so much sitting it have happened. I am cleaning my rear parts with soap daily despite that this infection is still there. Can you please suggest some lotion or any medicines

Dr. Vineeta Goel
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, it could be fungal infection or eczema. Take precautions to keep the area dry as moisture may aggravate the condition. Don't use  harsh soaps. You may apply coconut oil at night. If this doesn't help, I would suggest you to see a physician or a homeopath