Infection in the ear

My dad has severe pain in the ear since two weeks. When consulted to ent ..hev written like left auditory canal polyp : used medic are otogesic,zemetri 250 ,dynopar. But it didn't work. So we consulted another ent .they told some (meat has expanded) has to operated. Ear has swelling also. Please suggest.
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Infection in the ear

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Your second doctor is correct. Get a CT Scan of your Ear to confirm the disease and go in for the surgery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?