Infection in penis
I suspect that i am having infection in my penis. In ereted sitution, i see white substance around penis head. Also having phimosis and wishing to get the circumcision.

Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is the only permanent cure. Consult Urologist...
Dr. Vikas Chothe
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Pune
Due to sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits sexual problems are on rise. Please reduce your weight up to 65 kg in 6 months. In your case the white substance could be smegma which has to be cleaned daily during bath. If there is no offensive smell then forget, otherwise you need to get some blood investigations. If married both you and your partner might need treatment and avoid sex till the discharge is present.