Infection in penis
I have phymosis. I have infection in my penis. My lower portion of penis is became red. This infection happened repeatedly with me.

Don't worry...you are suffering from genital candidiasis causing this redness.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management
Greetings. Your symptoms are suggestive of Candidal Balanoposthitis.  However,  please see a qualified dermatologist near you or book an online consultation appointment for a confirmation.  You'll also need to rule out diabetes since this is happening repeatedly.  Warm regards,  Dr Govind S Mittal,  Therapeia Skin Hair and ENT centre,  Bengaluru.