Infection in organ
Hi sir, I am very much scared, i have got hurt under my foreskin near the ring, the penis skin part has little bit sticked to the foreskin. And its pain and burns if i try to touched it, and no where this thing has happened all of sudden, please consult me... Please i am really very scared.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Don't panic, Thanks for expecting Healthier solutions with Ayurved, till consult apply coconut oil mixed with camper
Hi, Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams or local anesthetic to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Consult Urologist...