Tightening of foreskin

Foreskin cannot be moved behind , what to do ? i am tensed about it. any natural solution for this ,i am scared
views-icons 42 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Tightening of foreskin

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling. This is not very common but is a common complaint that usually males come up with sometimes. If it us associated with pain then it is called phimosis. For this you need to consukt a generak surgeon of your locality. Kindly locate a doctor of your locality in practo and go consult home for examination. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?