Rashes on reprodctv organ
Hello I have got rashes under the foreskin of my reproductive organ recently which is itchy sometimes. Pls advice on the same.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Itching and rashes over the genitals could be due to many causes like scabies, balanoposthitis, contact dermatitis, any std if there is history of sexual exposure. You will need detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.