Infection in Nose
2.5 years back I had a septoplasty in my nose, I was okay for a few days after the surgery but later there was crusting inside my nose and it used to irritate persistently till I get it out..after being examined the culture of the crusting it was found to be the MRSA infection..they fave me many antibiotics and saline sprays but dint work..I am still having the problem would be very glad if anyone could suggest me the best method to get rid of it.!

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please drop into my clinic. I need to examine your nose. Staphylococci are common microorganisms in the nose. Has your got a recent CT scan done of your paranasal sinuses to find out the extent of the disease? If so, please upload the report