Infection in lungs
There is a infection in my mother's lungs. We checked the TB.. But that was negative. We took the medicine earlier but after taking those medicines. My mother's health was going down.. They have cough (khansi) again and again.. So plz sir.. Help me to whom i should contact. I want my mother's health good

Dr. Sukhant Bagdia
Pulmonologist 4 yrs exp Nagpur
Cough again and again can be anything from tuberculosis to asthma. Get consult with pulmonologist. He will do spirometry and chest x-ray to find out a cause. Upload reports while you ask questions. That helps in giving perfect answers