Infected nose pierceing
Dear sir / madam I had pierced my nose on 1 april 2021 ( last month) from past few days m observing pus coming out of my pierced area which is whitish yellow in color and I have a swelling around the pierced area.. Attaching the pic of my pierced nose Please suggest the medecine to get rid of this infection Thanks

Mupirocin
8446860x370 for consultation

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
As of now remove nose pin ..clean it with some antiseptic, apply local moisturizer/ coccunut oil. I will advice you few more medicines on consultation
For further clarifications, complete evaluation,  correct diagnosis and treatment ,feel free to  consult me on this PRACTO app .
Remove that nose pin now... For medicine u need to consult
History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
Need to ask questions on symptoms for accurate diagnosis and treatment.  I'm available now. Wtsapp msg (94*38*32*4252).don't delay treatment.