Infant sleep time and pooping
My baby daughter is 23 days old, she drinks milk for 30 mins and goes to sleep . But sleeping continues only for 15 to 30 mins and wakes up. Every time she wakes mostly I find  that she either pooped or urinated. Poop in yellow sticky and curd like residue. Main issue with her is sleep time which is mostly 15 to 30 mins a time and around 6 to 7 times in 24hrs period.

Most of the babies sleep well for 20 to22 hrs during the first few months of life.Lack of the adequate quality sleep may be due to less milk,discomfort,noise or some problem with the baby.It needs one to one discussion.