Infant getting ring worms

My 4month old baby boy is having 5-6 ring worm kind of a thing on its back and hands and his back remains red red most of the time,i make him sleep under cotton sheets only and dress him only with cotton wear,thn too the prob is there,please help me with the solution a permanent one,i have applied lulifin cream sometimes,will ths work,please help urgently,proper hygiene of my infant is also taken care off,thn too it's happening,any particular reason for it?? And how to stop it.. His mother had the sAme prob but she doesnt have any such prob now,but nw my infant has same kind of a prob

Doctor Answers (1) on Infant getting ring worms

This is limited information and tells nothing about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment.  A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
kindly avoid self medications.
meet a Dermatologist