I am suffering from indigestion since 3-4 months and gastric trouoble also while i m nt taking fast food and all ,even normal foods create such type of problem...plz suggest me proper medicines 🙏
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You are suffering from IBS - irritable bowel syndrome. Kindly visit your nearest gastroenterologist and get the required drugs. Ibam sorry I cannot prescribe you any medicines on this forum
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.