Increase sperm count
My sperm count is 48 million per ml and motility 50%. I want to increase it. Please advise some multi vitamin.

Kindly share ur report,  because ur semen count should be 110million + and Active semen between 60 to 80 percent. There are so many reason behind these, U need proper consultation yo cure. In Ayurveda  we r serving since 4  generations as a sexologist, We Have successfully satisfied patients till 74 yrs age  . For permanent treatment consultation on line or visit us .. Serving  since 4 generations to keep every one healthy. We have satisfied pateint from  5  to 94 yrs age with clincal evidences Our all treatment are pure herbal safe USFDA approved GMP certified Halal approved is certified IEC approved Feel free to contact us
Avoid raw onion and junk food
I have best treatment for this
Very effective medication available chat online through practo chat for guidance evaluation and advice treatment
Take herbal supplements.. To increase sperm count and motility.. To be sexually fit completely
for further information consult privately