Increase sperm count

Dear Doctor As per previous directions I have used ayurvedic Medicine for problem with pre mature ejaculation. There is slight improvement in Pre Mature Ejaculation problem. Very rarely I face Erectile Dysfunction. We are thinking of second child now. During my first child sperm count was normal but little lesser side. I want to stop ayurvedic Medicine and switch to homeopathy. Kindly suggest homeopathic medicines for increased sperm count for better chance to conceive and to reduce pre mature ejaculation. Kindly note I am a Non smoker and Non Drinker from beginning. I very rarely do masterbation which I was doing earlier frequently. I am not under any medication now and I have no other problems. Kindly help. Regards

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Karagada Sandeep
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, homeopathic medicines are indicated for individuals, and not solely on the diagnosis. It is best to meet a homeopathic physician in person and discuss your complaints, and general health status to arrive at the prescription. Specific remedies for diseases in homeopathy are not always effective, and I doubt any qualified homeopath will give you the answer you are looking for with such limited information.
Harisha N L

there are numerous causes for decreased count, it may be due to trauma to the testis, infections,psychological,obesity,kidney diseases,liver diseases,certain medications mainly pain medications derived from opioids,people suffering from sickle cell disease or thalassemia can also have this,people taking glucocorticoids can also have this,other hormones in the body with abnormal levels can also impact on sperm count,chronic alcoholism is also one of the cause...Consult nearest infertility specialist or endocrinologist they will do the needful.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no