Increase height
My father is five feet seven inches My mother is five feet I am five feet five inches and seventeen years old I have hypothyroidism from seven years and worried about my height. Is it possible for me to grow 3-4 inches now? Is it safe to consume pills available in the market to grow?

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Technically you can grow till 19,20 years of age. But it also depends on genes ie height of your parents. Nevertheless you can meet your Physician and get your bone xrays done to see if the bones haven't completely fused. Than the physician can guide you accordingly.