Incorrect shoulder
My right shoulder is downward as compare to left sholder. My left shoulder is normal but the slope of right shoulder is go to downward. I notice this when see my recently passport photo taken by photographer. I am worried about this plz give me suggestions, tips

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

B/C OF muscle weaknes Hot fomentation. Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises. Wrist Exerciser.

Hello..... If you had no past history of shoulder injury don't worry it's not medical problem... You should have attached your photo here, then it would have been easy to say. Consult orthopedic surgeon with x ray of shoulder to rule out any bone fracture