In stomach problem
Hello doctor,from few days I am having little pain in stomach...the pain is not large but its very irritating because I know that something is going wrong in stomach for which I am having irritation?so what should I do?plse suggest me medicine?

Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik

Hello, Pain in abdomen have lot of reasons. May be acidity & bloating is your main complaint. Need to explain problems in detail.
Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello It could be indigestion,in this condition 1. drinking buttermilk helps a lot. 2.Sitting in Vajrasana after food. 3. Chew the food nicely and eat at proper time Ayurveda medicines like Sooktyn , Jeerakadyarista, Jeeraka Rasayana, Shankha Vati, madiphala Rasayana can be used