In my teeth lower side

In my teeth some cleaning problem nt clear full so i am so much wht me have to do please ifrom me nd tell proper care of teeth
views-icons 77 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on In my teeth lower side

Hello I am Dr. Sumanto Bagchi. I will try to answer your query. From your question what I could understand is that you might be troubled with stains, plaque and calculus(stones) and bad breath. If this is your issue then you might need a professional cleaning procedure which is called scaling with polishing. This procedure will help you get rid of all the plaque debris and stains on your teeth. It will also help in reducing bad breath and bleeding gums. May I also suggest use of a chlorexidine gluconate based mouthwash which will also help maintaining good oral health. Also if you are into certain habits like smaking ir tobacco chewing then that too contributes to your present problem. So keeping these habits in check will also aid in good oral health. Kindly make contact with a dental practitioner for the above procedures and more elaborate instructions. I hope I have answered your query to satisfaction. Regards.