In Growing Toe nail
Hi, I have a problem of in growing toe nail I am suffering a lot due to that severe pain and infections. Please tell how to go about it complete treatment.

Dr. Aman Sharma
Ingrown nails usually do not respond to only application medicines we need to do some interventional treatment if not nail removal,  at least we need to try and lift the edges up without breaking them and straighten them there are different techniques you must see an  experienced dermatologist in managing this or a surgeon. Till then any pain killer after food that you are not allergic to will help, but only for a day or two till you see a doc.

How to get toe nails to grow