Improve eyesight
Sir,        I want to know is their any way so I can get rid my glasses... Without laser surgery .any recommendation what to do etc ..

Dr. Rahul Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello The only option is to wear a contact lens if you don't want to wear glasses and do not want LASIK either. Even contact lenses are to be worn only 8 to 10 hours a day and again rest of the day you have to wear glasses. LASIK is a very good option and with the availability of Femto Lasik, the whole thing is even more safer. Consult your ophthalmologist and find out about Femto LASIK. Dr. Rahul Jain Dr. Jain's Eye Clinic Bengaluru