Eyesight is getting weak

I have 6/6 Vision and have very low eyesight. I want to know about some regularly exercise and diet thru which I can get relief in vision. I'm much worried about it.
views-icons 154 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Eyesight is getting weak

Dr. Ravi Thadani Delhi | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
As you are telling that you have 6/6 vision then you should not worry much about as it is good. You might have more cylindrical power which must be causing you some problems ( like heaviness, eyestrain, and sometimes watering). However, there are some Dietary recommendations to reduce the eye weakness is to Eat yellow leafy vegetables, Tomato, apple, oranges. Avoid continuous watching of screens (TV or computer). Wash your eyes frequently. There is NO specific medicine for reducing the number. For more details visit and like our official facebook page www.facebook.com/ravieye NOTE : Kindly continue using your glasses (if any) when needed as it will also help in stopping the further progression and will reduce eyestrain and headaches (if any). For further query, leave a question here.