Improper treatment of Bell palsey
I had bell pasley 2 years ago and Couldn't recieve a proper treatment. My face has recovered but I still have residual weakness in my face. My muscles in around my eyes cheeks forehead and lips haven't recovered completely. When I smile,Its assymetrical.Can it be treated completely now after 2 years? With exercises or electric therapy or medicines?

Hi. Unfortunately in some people, there is a persistent partial paralysis which is irreversible. However, this asymmetry can be treated with Botox therapy. Apart from this there is limited improvement with exercise and medications after 2 years of disease.
Kindly consult a neurologist who is experienced in Botox injections treatment for further management.
Botox injections may be required on a regular basis (4-6 monthly).