Bells palsy infection
Im suffering from bells palsy from d.26.5.16 to date. Daily physiotheropy for 20 minutes and using Steriocort medicin (daily 1tablet),pantomax-D(daily 1),mecona plus(daily 1),calcitus(daily1). Gluconorm g plus 1(daily 2)for sugar, Cresar H(daily 1) for bp, So how long does it take to cure this infection ,and do any change in medicin is required?

Hello there.... I went through your query.... I can understand your concern.... Approximately 80 percent of people with Bell's palsy recover within six months. But without proper care of the involved eye, you may suffer needless and permanent consequences such as corneal ulceration and scarring of your eye's clear front surface...Follow the instructions given by your doctor....