Bells pallsey
Hi, My mom is suffering from a neural disease where the facial part moves towards one side, often it is called bells pallsey. We have gone through various scans. The scan report shows okay. However , we are still want consultation regarding that as the problem has worsen.
129 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hariom Singh
Neurologist 12 yrs exp Lucknow
Yes this may be Bells palsy.. treatment is time bound..consult neurophysician clinic ll be open tomorrow evening
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?