Cerebral palsy

My 4 year boy suffer cerebral palsy...he is prematured 28 weeks...he is in nicu for 67 neck holding...daily therapy is done...he is on pacitane..epilex..nitravet and baclof...plz suggest good treatment for him..thank u
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Cerebral palsy

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Don't be afraid to speak out on your child's behalf or to ask tough questions of your physicians, therapists and teachers. Find support. A circle of support can make a big difference in helping you cope with cerebral palsy and its effects. As a parent, you may feel grief and guilt over your child's disability. Your doctor can help you locate support groups, organizations and counseling services in your community. Your child may benefit from family support programs, school programs and counseling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?