Improper sleep 2.5y kid

From last week my 2.5y daughter is sleeping only for 3-4 hours in total night and day, she earlier had very disciplined sleep of 10-11hrs . She makes us to hold her and stand/walk all through day and night, makes us light-massage on her back and stomach. Remains irritable. Pls suggest a solution. Thanks!

Hello, I understand you are worried as a father. And I really appreciate your concern towards her. But change normal behaviour of a child will indicate something is going on with their body or something is totally bothering them and you are the one who need to identify that and make her comfortable and if at all you feel that she is sick then consult a pediatrician. Thank you
Dr. Nishant Mahajan
Pediatrician 8 yrs exp Faridabad
Good morning Getting worried is obvious seeing sudden transition in sleeping pattern of a baby You need to look for some reason or irritation which is keeping the baby up.. Can be related to some gastro issue too I will advise a good Examination by your Pediatrician plus deworming if need be That will relieve you of stress... So don't delay Take care