Improper jaw alignment

My lower  jaw has slight grow towards right and i want to know that it is curable or not and what may be the charges if curable??
views-icons 91 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Improper jaw alignment

doctor profile image
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
To answer to your question we need to look at your X-ray or radiograph and look at the reason for jaw growth deficiency as mentioned by you. Depending on the cause various treatment options and opinion can be solicited. I hope you understand that a thorough clinical examination complimented with x-ray or a CBCT as the need may be, problem can be better understood, addressed and a definitive treatment can be planned.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?