Impact of masturbating

I started masturbating at the age of 13 ... what impact does it have on physical and mental development of the body .. can it lead to mental illness or abnormal body development since that age ... till my body growth stops ... or any kind of hormonal imbalance it can cause ? What effects does it have overall

Doctor Answers (1) on Impact of masturbating

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Masturbation is not harmful to health.In fact fact it relieves you from tension ,you can masturbate once in three to four days. Overmasturbation Any habbit over in excess is not good for health. Overmasturbation causes fatigue, insomnia, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction,testicular pain etc... Avoid masturbation . Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play gamed, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga