Im suffering with phimosi
I'm 17. Iam suffering with phimosis I'm unable to pull back the foreskin of my pennis. It was not coming back . my foreskin was sticked to my pennis when I try to pull it back it was hurting me. Plzz help me. How would get through of it either any surgery or any simple way..
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey,circumcision is the only way ,no medicines for phimosis, laser surgery has less complication than routine surgery but its costly .consult surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?