Im pregnant please help
I'm 5 to 6 week pregnant getting loose motions please help me to make my tools hard expect pribiotic tablet

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, if loose stool is due to any infection  then it may give you trouble like pain abd etc. If you dont like to take probiotics, you can gave isobogul in curd. But if pain abd is there please meet gynaecologist.
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

i dont think you need any medicine because first of all you are in your early pregnancy in which taking any tab is not advisable. secondly you are getting loose stools only. there is no fever or abdominal pain or mucus/blood in the stools. it would stop on its own. you can drink apple juice that helps