Im having warts
I'm getting warts on genital area I'm taking treatment for that can you suggest how to control warts getting again what are the precautions and is there any home remedy. What is the best procedure and treatment for that and one more thing if I marry will it transfer to her and what precautions to take after marriage please suggest me. Main thing is how to control warts tell me

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi, Greetings. Genital warts is a common sexually acquired infection and yes it can be transmitted with unprotected intercourse, however, this can be well treated with various modalities - depending on the number and size of warst and their exact location. There are no home remedies that I know of and would strictly advice you against trying any since it involves genitalia and its better to avoid any adverse reactions. You could discuss with a qualified dermatologist about exploring treatment options like - cryotherapy / podophyllin application/ Radiofrequency ablation / etc.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Dr. Ramakant H. Bembde
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 23 yrs exp Aurangabad
CO2 Laser