Ichthyosis suffering

I am suffering from ichthyosis. Got to know about this recently. M 24 years old . want to know about the solution regarding this.I an having very dry and flaky skin.
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Ichthyosis suffering

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. There are different types of ichthyosis and treatment possibilities depend on the type you have.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid Self Medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?