Ichthyosis suffering
I am suffering from ichthyosis. Got to know about this recently. M 24 years old . want to know about the solution regarding this.I an having very dry and flaky skin.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. There are different types of ichthyosis and treatment possibilities depend on the type you have.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.

Ichthyosis vulgaris treatment