I would like gain body
Hiii sir/madam My name is sudhir reddy.My age is 23 and height is 5.7 and my weight is 48.i dnt hav ideal weight with my height.so now i would like to gain body and muscles.so i want to join a Gym.so kindly help with all the suggestions i can do for body growth.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

No need for gym just have good diet and exercise u will gain muscle weight Write me on personal chat
Dr. Harisha N L
The diagnoses are quite variable and may include reduced food intake, organic causes,or psychological disorders; however, among many older adults, no obvious medical cause can be identified. A variety of nonpharmacologic interventions may improve energy intake and lead to weight gain. In some cases, access to quality nutrition is the main issue. The most common approach to the treatment of weight loss among older adults is consumption of high-energy/high-protein oral supplements between meals as a means of increasing daily energy intake. The role for pharmacotherapy remains limited at present....Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple, etc. Add green tea to your diet .you have to eat more foods high in amino acids,calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium...do regular exercise without failure......consult dietitian for further details