I want to remove eye sigh
Sir i want to remove eye sight by laser treatmnt because i hav selected in department ...my sight is left eye 2 and right eye 1...so please tell me about laser treatment process and how much it costs?how many days it take for laser process

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1. Laser treatment is very easy and painless surgery 2. Cost depend on type of LASIK like c-lasik costs around 35k, blade free LASIK 70k and smile LASIK 1.10lacs and standard LASIK 25k
Dr. Y Siva Kumar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
The choice of the procedure depends on for what job you are selected. If it is the police or the services, if found suitable, your only choice would be PRK or Transepithelial PRK. First step will be to get a topography scan & corneal pachymetry done. Go ahead, the results are very good & highly accurate.
Dr. Nandini Chandak
Cataract and Refractive Surgeon 8 yrs exp Kolkata
If your power has been stable for last one year and your corneal curvature and thickness is normal there would be not problem with Lasik. It's a painless procedure and takes 15 minutes for both eyes which are done in same sitting. A pre-lasik check is mandatory to Decide for suitability for Lasik
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...there are mainly two procedure done for power correction. Lasix and Relex. Relex is latest one. Here the incision put is much small than in lasix. Recovery time(2-3 days) is also less than lasix. But it is very costlier than compared to lasix. We cannot exactly tell you the price as it costs different in different centres ( around 1.2 lakhs). It is upto you to weigh the pros and cons and chose the procedure. Consult an ophthalmologist, they will clearly explain to you about the procedures.