Best solution to stabilize eye power?
I am now 22 years old,I started to wear specs at 15 th age .My eye power is now in  left eye -5.50 and in right eye  -5.75. Every 6 months -0.25 power increased even still now .still I don't find a solution.. 1)plz doctor suggest me some better solution to stabilize my eye power as soon as possible. 2)which age usually eye power will be stabilize? 3)In future laser operation is possible to make my vision like natural eye sight? And which age is comfort to do laser operation?

Hello I am sorry but there is no medicine or exercise to get rid of glasses or to stabilise the power Power usually stabilise at age of 18-21 yrs. Lasik is very good option for this with good success rate For more information you can read my health tip on lasik available on practo healthfeed Regards
Myopic power is inherited from either mother or father side & is basically hereditary in nature ,maximum increase in myopic power takes place between 13 to 21 yrs in male & between 13 yrs to 19 yrs in female because maximum body growth takes place between these periods. There is no direct medicine to check the increase in myopic power but with the help of balanced diet ,green vegetables & seasonal fruits  one can slow the speed in the increase of myopic  power,one can take the help of yoga pranayam, swimming, gym &these things definitely slow the speed of increase in myopic power.
You shoukd continue to wear eye glasses. You can get lasik done once your eye power is stabke for atleast a year. Get yourself checked every 6 months as high powers may create issues in retina.

Spine stabilization exercises Ways to decrease eye power