CAN,T SEE WITHOUT SPEC

MY EYE NUMBER IS MINUS 5 & 5.5. I cant see clear without specs.Can you tell me how much your total fees for my eye operation.i don't want to wear a specs.

Doctor Answers (2) on CAN,T SEE WITHOUT SPEC

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 23 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. As you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik Cost of lasik depends on type of lasik ranging from 20k to 1.20 lacs
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., LASIK surgery is a type of refractive eye surgery. During the procedure, an eye surgeon creates a flap in the cornea and then uses a laser to reshape the cornea and correct refractive error problems in the eye. LASIK surgery is most appropriate for people who have a moderate degree of refractive error, ....Consult Ophthalmologist....