I want to reduce my wait
I want reduce my wait at least 10 kg.for that which type of diet or excursige need.i need diet chart for me.

Dr. Bharathi AV (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Weight loss should be planned. Start with smaller weight loss goals, say 5 kgs in 6-8 weeks. Take a program that includes diet and exercise based plans. Choose a dietitian who you can meet every week. You will need someone who can guide and motivate you to change your habits and help you stick to it
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, to lose weight eat small regular meals. Have 3 fruits daily. Start your meals with a salad. Have light dinner like soup and a bowl of steamed veggies or grilled chicken/fish. Drink at least 3 liters of water daily. 2 to 3 cups of green tea. Increase fiber in your diet. Include proteins in your breakfast like eggs, milk or sprouts. Also daily exercise for about an hour is necessary.