I want to  increase penis

I wanna increase my penis size. Please suggest me some good medicine. But it should affective after medicine gets over. I don't wanna take any medication for the same for whole life.
views-icons 428 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I want to  increase penis

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
26 yrs. of exp | Pune | Sexologist
Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to disappoint you but there are no medicines to increase penis size. Please read other related posts on the same subject. You may benefit from measuring your erect penis with a tape measure. You need to measure length from base to tip and circumference of the widest part  just behind the glans or head. If you still feel your penis is too small to satisfy your partner please see a urologist who specialises in andrology surgery. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?