I want to know my complet
My half teeth can be repair and can be done completely with out any side effects and if u could help me then suggest me the best possible way to get my incomplete teeth to be done completely

hello, visit a dentist and get it checked. get an x-ray done. If there is infection to the tooth, get it treated. if not, you can go for ceramic or composite veneers or crown.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+176
Chat with a dentist
Its not that serious by the looks of the pic you have put. Just make sure the tooth is still vital(not dead) by certain tests which your dentist will do.Then you can get a composite restoration(tooth colored filling) done. The alternative is all ceramic crown or laminate. If tooth shows non vitality then RCT too has to be done.
Visit your dentist
You can take second opinion too