I want to identify the skin condition
Small red dry patch has started to come very gradually on on my left leg the patch was very small but it now is feel like its increasing, i just wanted to identify what is it exactly and do i need to visit the dermatologist physically to get it checked I have attached the photo of my skin spot also on my whole body has i dont see any other red patches dot of any kind

It is dermatitis / eczema. Kindly do online consultation for the treatment.
Don't worry...you are suffering from eczematous dermatitis causing this leg patch... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.