I want to clean my teeth
So i want to know what is the process and what type of problem i will fase after clean my theet and how many days

Dr. Dhaval Thakkar
Dentist 9 yrs exp Bharuch
cleaning of teeth with Scaler(ultrasonic machine) is pain less procedure. you may have some sensitivity during or after cleaning procedure which will gone within some days.
Dr. Pinak J Kapadia
Periodontist 14 yrs exp Surat
Cleaning is done with an ultrasonic machine that uses the force of water and machine vibrations to remove tartar, it is called a scaler. It is a painless process which does not cause your teeth or gums any damage. You may face slight sensitivity to cold for a few days.