I've been sleeping too mu

Hello mam/sir, I have been experiencing some kind of a sleep related problem that I've been sleeping too much lately and I feel that because I have been dealing with some emotional problems for a while now and am unable to let go of certain things and its like whenver I try to resolve those issues I get anxious pretty quickly and end up ignoring them completely by what I think is eating and sleeping. And its been too much I have experienced it earlier once as well some years back the situation is still better but I can't seem to take it anymore. My exams are about to start I am in college and can't take the risk. Please help and consult me what do I need to do like when I get anxious. ? And anything else?

Dr. (Prof) RK Suri
Clinical Psychologist 34 yrs exp Delhi

You must consult psychologist for emotional mood, disturbance.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

If u end up Eating you tend to sleep more than usual. Try to resolve your emotional issues . If possible share with your friends or family members. If you feel that's  not possible,  I think you need to construct a Psychological Counsellor at the earliest  and resolve those issues and lead a fantastic  life.
Ms. Sarika Kumar
Clinical Psychologist 2 yrs exp Mohali
Suggest you to meet a psychologist or psychiatrist to help in coping of your emotional problem . That would help in your sleep pattern . Relaxation exercises like Jacobson progressive muscle relaxation therapy taught by psychologist can help in relaxation on body and mind and reduce stress thereby helping in better sleep. Hence suggest to take professional help which would help you getting well and ready for exams.