I think some mental issue

Sir i have a problem of repeating things like keeping something at the same place many times. I also have a problem of swallowing my spit in a regular pattern and i keep on repeating it and dont want to do it but cant help.i also feel very nervous during presentation or speaking in public, in exams and keep on swallowing my spit in same pattern .due to all this i sweat from my palm and feet(hyperhydrosis).i also keep on asking the same thing many times and also repeat it in private many a times.due to all these habits i become frustrated and my ear sometimes red and my palm and feet sweat more and my self confidence has come down.i also sometimes read the same line many times and i think my bp becomes high due to all this.sir please help.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
As mentioned already, your symptoms are suggestive of obsessive compulsive disorder but the good thing is you can get significant improvement with the help of medications and psychotherapy. Seek a psychiatrist as soon as possible.
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Your symptoms are suggestive of obsessive compulsive disorder. You will necessarily need a psychiatric help.